Time certainly does fly here at the Two Moors Festival – we can’t believe it’s day three of the event already. So much has happened so far and we’ve heard some truly amazing and inspiring music… the 2012 festival really is shaping up to be one of the best ever.
One of our favourite programme listings each year is the Young Musicians Platform Competition Winners concert and today, the four people who came out on top really didn’t disappoint. From Jacob Warn’s incredible recorder-playing to Lucy Bray singing her heart out, we really couldn’t have asked any more of them – and are so pleased with how they represented the south-west and the multitude of young musicians this part of the UK has to offer.
If you’re keen to take part in next year’s competition, make sure you keep an eye on our website and the blog as well so you don’t miss any key announcements.
It has certainly been a very manic three days and there are another seven to come. From rushing around Ashburton, we’ll be off to Dartmoor and Widecombe-in-the-moor tomorrow – check back on the blog to see how it all went!
- Images of Majesty with the Two Moors Festival (2mfblog.wordpress.com)
- Two Moors Festival: Day 2 (2mfblog.wordpress.com)
- Two Moors Festival: Day 1 (2mfblog.wordpress.com)
- A Two Moors welcome to the Military Wives Choir (2mfblog.wordpress.com)
- BBC Radio 3 at the Two Moors Festival (2mfblog.wordpress.com)