If you’re waiting for the chance to get tickets for your favourite concerts at this year’s Two Moors Festival (taking place between October 16th and 27th) then you’ll be very pleased to hear that the festival box office is now open and waiting for your call.
There’s a huge variety of concerts and talks taking place at this year’s main two-week event, the theme of which is light. We kick proceedings off with a charity concert in aid of the Barnstaple Samaritans, the Calvert Trust Exmoor and the Two Moors Festival’s own work in rural areas, played by the truly wonderful Callum Au Big Band (who we recently featured an interview with on the blog).
From there, we have some brilliant percussion concerts, cover the world of Indian Music with Sanju Sahai, feature a programme of Damase, Britten, Copland and Telemann with Jonathan Rimmer on the flute, a lovely walk from Withypool and over Winsford Hill, a musical church crawl, a talk on stained glass… the list really is endless and you’ll have a difficult time narrowing down your choices!
If you head to our website you can download a full brochure so you can see what you’d like to come to. Once you’ve decided, give the box office a ring on (01643) 831 006 to book your tickets. We look forward to seeing you in October!
- A Ramble along the River Barle (2mfblog.wordpress.com)
- Sponsor an animal for Noye’s Fludde (2mfblog.wordpress.com)
- Elephants at a lunchtime concert (2mfblog.wordpress.com)
- The Fascination of Astronomy Made Clear (2mfblog.wordpress.com)
- Rehearsals for Noah’s Flood (2mfblog.wordpress.com)
- The Calvert Trust (2mfblog.wordpress.com)